2026-9-30 Coki, sip and paint, bingo
Decided to head back to Coki today. Obviously, a cruise ship or 2 were in town. The beach was hopping, but the water wasn't too busy. Seems most people don't actually snorkel, they just play in the sandy area or sit on the beach.
But I went right back to the rocky area
It's great being able to get so up close and personal to the fish here.
saw a couple of these guys, too---moon jellies??? I don't think they sting, but I didn't want to find out so I gave them lots of space. I've gotten stung by some jelly fish in the Caribbean once and it was miserable!
snorkeling was as great as before.
someone feeding the fish
the 2nd flounder I've seen this whole tripanother look at the busy beach
so I went a little overboard with the photography, but how can you not when the water is this clear!?
When I was ready to head back after a couple hours, I decided to walk back instead of take the shuttle. It wasn't far. The pinkish topped buildings on the other side of the beach are our resortthe pink roofed one here is my building. Sure doesn't look like it's up a bunch of stairs!the road to/from Cokimore of the road
My feet were suffering pretty much for the last few days. The rubbing of the snorkel fins on the top of my toes and the wet sand being rubbed into the sides of my feet with my sandals on. My pedicure wasn't doing too well, either.I also had quite a bruise on my hip from getting out of the Jeep while the kids were here.on to prettier things---more colorful bougainvillea
Yep---it was time to do another sip and strokes. and more flowers by the poolI sat at the pool and waited for the icecream and Bingo.They also came around with free shots. At first I turned it down, but she told me it was coconut rum, so I changed my mind. It was pretty good!waiting at the bar area visited by a roosterBingo time.
They only had 2 winning bingo games. I won the 2nd one. It was a cute little assortment of stuff. I ended up leaving the wine in the room since I didn't want it that night and couldn't take it on the plane. I liked the shot glass and souvenir magnet. Layla got a kick out of the other things.
My masterpieces
Back at the room---time to finish up the assortment of left overs. Then get some laundry done and stuff packed up.
It was another great day/

























































































Comments
Post a Comment